Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Point of Clarification! (Their 'All-Candidates' Meeting)

On October 29, 2005, on his website, Lantzville Mayor Colin Haime wrote:

"The candidates for Councillors who said they were busy but keep them informed:
Hans Larsen"

when what I actually wrote in my emailed response was:

"Should a truly impartial, community-minded group come forward to sponsor an All-candidates Meeting, I would consider it, subject to format, venue and timing details.
In the meantime, as a candiate for Lantzville Councillor, I will continue to get out and meet with residents and discuss what I consider to be the key issues in this election directly with them."

Yes, I am busy but that clearly wasn't the essence of my response!

Hans J. Larsen
Lantzville Councillor Candidate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home